Kenya and Tanzania otherwise, Authentic Game Drives, Eco Safaris close to nature and man
"Thanks again for the way we designed and prepared this trip together, with an unrivaled level of freedom and rhythm that is not found in organized tour packages. From the word go, I enjoyed your attentiveness to my needs. This gave me the feeling of not being in a commercial relationship."
Jérôme, August 2014
Your contact person is neither an agent nor a salesman, but a Kenya and Tanzania safari guide, tour consultant and expert based on the ground. The best way to enjoy a safari is to live this experience in private with a specialist safari guide. Safari means journey in Swahili, the language spoken in East Africa.
Indeed we propose a customized trip with extraordinary scenery through a pristine and spectacular nature, the discovery of its wild animals and a meeting with the man and their well preserved and rich culture.
We strive to focus away from mass tourism by taking our time and plan the itinerary along small sized accommodation structures combining comfort and charm, in harmony with the natural environment and local communities, located in the little known areas by tour operators thus limiting the impact of tourism on ecosystems that are increasingly vulnerable all along emphasizing authentic and natural observation.
What are the guarantees and added values of a safari with Fred and his team?
- Your own choice of travel dates according to your budget, whether alone, with family or group of friends.
- Emotionally rewarding moments by experiencing a real human adventure with a professional team endowed with infectious passion, which knows the country’s parks, animals and their different habitats intimately.
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at the Airport, take charge and support throughout till boarding the return flight.
- Availability on every safari day, from sunrise to sunset.
- Being accompanied by an English speaking driver guide who is good at animal tracking thus maximizing the sighting of hard to find animals in parks and reserves. A caring professional to support you for efficiency and ease on safari.
- Being all alone with the guide and away from tourist vehicles visiting the parks.
- Balanced and coherent itineraries with regards to acceptable roads and timing to make the most of the sites and parks. Original off the beaten track tours away from mass tourism.
- An effective field monitoring through coordination by our office in Diani, always maintaining quality and accurate honest delivery of agreed program.
- A sufficient margin of flexibility for your safari as YOU are in control.
- Sites and places are constantly surveyed and evaluated to provide the best and most authentic experience.
- Fostering a harmonious tourism with the host country, respectful of its people and wildlife, eco responsible and with eco solidarity.